Have you ever been in an embarassing moment before? How was it like? Where do you hide your face? How you felt at the time? If you me give a huge sum of money, I would be contemplating to do the acting all over again but honestly I dare not. It was embarassing indeed. It started when I registered as a new form five student at a new premier school at Dumai, Riau. Obviously the school is new to me. So are the facilities. I was looking high and low for the signboard on where the toilet was.I had to rush to a toilet because I had been controlling my urges since after the registration. My parents had already departed home and I had to pull my skirt, books and few other small things to a nearby at the place. So I decided to leave all my personal things at the door entrance leading to the toilet. The urges were unstoppable and I could feel the stool at my bowel crying to come out.
I quickly dashed to a nearby toilet and couldn’t care less which toilet it was. It did not matter anymore whether it was a boy’s or girl’s toilet. I remembered these urges started after I had two glasses of tea tarik at home on the way to this school. All those grunt and groan were expressed freely in that cubicle. It was total privacy until I heard giggling outside. I wondered why the giggles were sounded so near. I came out from the cubicle half naked and discovered something very embarrasing. My God! to my horror, I had entered the boy's toilet. To make matters worse, these few boys were the familiar faces I saw during the registration this morning. They were laughing at the top of their voices. I thought they would screamed but this was rather unusual. They stared at my bottom half and giggled at me. After a while only I knew they closed their eyes and turned away. Oh God! I had forgotten to close my skirt! i could not have matched the colour of my face at this point of time! No wonder they were giggling like a clown. I hardly could move and stood rooted to the ground.
Their news of my predicament spread like wild fire throughout school. I was truly the talk of the town. I felt like I could be at home on my bed and covered my whole body from this very embarrasing moment. I could not walk around anymore and truly I was embarrassed from top to bottom. It was truly an embarrasing moment and tried to shout “PLEASE” me. I just like a statue and was a really embarrasing moment.
after using the period at the end of a sentence, you must leave a space. because if not, the period that you give is hard to see
BalasHapusa very embarrassing moment, do not imagine if I'm in your position ... : (
BalasHapusdedewiles-tari.blogspot.com
Hahaha.., Thanks guys for the comments ^_^
BalasHapushow a worst embarassing moment.You must be careful for next time.And I suggestion to your paragraph,before "and",give a comma.
BalasHapusWhat an embarassed moment tris ..! But i like your story.. i like your bravery , because if that's me.. i don't have bravery to share it. :D Good Trisna..!
BalasHapusThanks suSy ^_~ wISH it only the first and the last bad moment in my life everrrrr...
HapusHahahaha